Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Bosch wall oven. It was set at 375, I put in

Customer Question

Customer: Hi - I have a Bosch wall oven. It was set at 375, I put in stuffiing and it all of the sudden started heating like crazy, locked up and won't open, it's got my stuffing inside. I shut off the breaker because it would not respond but its still locked shut
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I was preheating the oven to 375.... when I opened the door I saw that the heating element was still heating and that seemed odd, but I put the stuffing in anyway. it was fine for a few seconds and then flashed e115. Now it is locked and I can't open it or use it.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The knobs are now very hot- even though all electricity to the oven is off
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The oven control that has the relays on it will need to be replaced.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?