Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My microwave has the display child... it will not change

Customer Question

hello,
my microwave has the display child... it will not change when I pish off and eill notgo on...
help
Daralene
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.

Can I get the complete model number of the unit?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Genius sensor 1250 w does that help
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
NN H 765
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

press function then 5 to unlock, let me know what happens

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi,
i read that in my old maual ...cannot find the new manual... the microwave genius sensor does not have a function button or a number pd...
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry, I can find no other info on this model, it says it should have that on it... Did you get the model number from the microwave itself or the manual?

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Press the Stop/Reset button 3 times in a row. That should unlock the control.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!