Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Ge profile JT980SKSS - trivection oven. 3 button and bottom

Customer Question

ge profile JT980SKSS - trivection oven. 3 button and bottom oven button do not work when the oven is warm - 3 button hardly works at all. we have replaced part numbers: WB27T10547 WB27T10548 and WB29T10065 nothing has worked. we have also cleaned the sensors. I am the point that I just want to buy a new oven but they don't make the trivection anymore and I really love it.
any other suggestions?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The main logic board is likely at fault if the new touch pad did not correct the issue.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE