Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My hubby removed the oven door on our GE Self-Cleaning

Customer Question

My hubby removed the oven door on our GE Self-Cleaning Radiant Range to clean between the glass etc. When he put it back on the door doesn't close properly. It seem as if something is holding the door so it isn't fitting tightly. Please tell me what to do as I have a housefull of company coming for Thanksgiving tomorrow and I need my oven to work properly. Thank you so much!
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Then took it off and tried it again several times with no success. I don't know if it is the part that holds the glass or the door itself that is keeping the door from shutting tight.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I dont need to talk to you live if you can explain how to get the oven door back on. I really need my oven this morning so please respond.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The hinges have to be locked into place so they can be set into the receivers. Did you lock them like the picture at the link below shows?

CLICK HERE