Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My kitcheinaid stove is saying "feature not available" when

Customer Question

my kitcheinaid stove is saying "feature not available" when I try to prehead the oven.
I've turned the whole thing off an on a couple of times.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

This unfortunately is one of the more common issue that Kitchen Aid ovens gets. The display board has a glitch that has developed in the software. You can try to turn the circuit breaker off for 5 minutes to see if the electronics will reset. If not, then you need to order and replace the entire display board

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.