Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Dacor coffee system CM24T machine. It is not

Customer Question

I have a Dacor coffee system CM24T machine. It is not functioning and states on the screen that the problem is a "flowmeter error". I have located the flowmeter and would be willing to purchase a new one, but don't know if that will fix the problem. I know this machine is no longer being made (crying shame) so what can I do?
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK, the question above was to be answered in 9 mins and it has now been 20, so when can I expect to hear back?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The flow meter is indeed likely faulty. You could verify connections are secure and clean between it and the control, but I suspect it will need to be replaced.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! This removes all risk if there does turn out to be another issue! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Kelly, is there a way to test the flow meter to see it it is defective? I have an LCD Digital Multimeter.