Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Edgestar Wine Refrigerator CWR262DZ. Serial no is

Customer Question

I have a Edgestar Wine Refrigerator CWR262DZ. Serial no is *********** Cannot get the temp set for either top or bottom. When you try to set it starts flashing and goes back to reading ambient.
Bought two of these and one has been working without a problem but cannot get the other to work. Not built in so access is no problem. Please advise how to get it to set.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! It is designed to go back to ambient temperature, so the issue is that it is not cooling. Do you hear the compressor running or trying to start?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not hear the compressor even trying to start. That's why I thought it was a control issue. Who do I call for repair?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

May I have your zip code, please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
77070, thanks
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

I don't show any preferred Edgestar servicers in your area, but the company below will likely service it.

CLICK HERE