Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Help! My lower Dacor oven does not turn on. There is an L22

Customer Question

Help! My lower Dacor oven does not turn on. There is an L22 error code in the window. What can I do to fix it -- Thanksgiving is tomorrow and I also have a party for 25 people on Saturday!
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

L22 means that your oven thinks the lower oven temperature is too hot. Try to flip the circuit breaker off to the oven for 5 minutes to see if the electronics will reset. If not, then your oven sensor inside the lower oven has failed and would need to be replaced before you can use the lower oven I'm sorry to say.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.