Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I am attempting to start my oven, but when I push the bake

Customer Question

I am attempting to start my oven, but when I push the bake button indicator says LOC. I push cancel, but I get the same result the next time I push bake. Please have an answer.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

LOC means that your control panel is locked. You should be able to press and hold the button on your panel which has a padlock symbol or says "control lock" for 5 seconds to unlock the control panel. If you can't find the button then just send me your model number and I can tell you where it's located.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.