Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

I have a Samsung AG Silver Care Technology Washer. It

Customer Question

I have a Samsung AG Silver Care Technology Washer. It constantly throws error codes that I have no idea what they mean. Does not drain or spin properly. It was given to me me for free. Help!!!
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Joel thank you for your interest in our service. If you have been waiting a while

I apologize we try to help as many customers as possible in a timely manner. I am now

available to help you with your question.

If the washer is not draining properly, the washer will not spin and will throw up all kind of error codes, so most likely what you need to do is simply clean out the pump and coin trap on the washer, it probably has a lot of trash, hair pins, coins, debris etc; in it. Here is a video showing you how to clean out the trap, once you do this it should fix your problems.

VIDEO

If that does not fix the problems then let me know and we can go from there, it may be that the pump itself is bad and needs to be replaced, but try the clean out first. In the meantime:

PLEASE take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is that
you take this time to rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page
or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find
but it's there). Rating me will not in any affect the amount you agreed to pay for the question. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.
TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks.

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this
issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. Thank You so much for your understanding and

support!.