Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My power went out and when it came back on, I had no lights

Customer Question

My power went out and when it came back on, I had no lights on my oven controls. Can't use my oven. Can you help?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Unplug the oven and run an extension cord to an outlet you know is working just to make sure the oven is getting power. If so, then the only thing that would cut power to the entire oven is the main control board and the control board would need to be replaced to resolve the issue I'm sorry to say.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.