Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I am unable to have either of my ovens to work. The burners

Customer Question

I am unable to have either of my ovens to work. The burners are fine but the I cant bake. The sign says it is unable to do as I request. Please Help:(
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

So this is a fairly common problem with Whirlpool double ovens when it tells you the feature isn't available. Try to just flip the breaker off to the oven for 5 minutes to see if the electronics will reset. If that doesn't work, the display board itself would need to be ordered and replaced because there is a glitch in the software.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.