Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a New World Mellinium cooker model no 16673 I have

Customer Question

I have a New World Mellinium cooker model no 16673 I have been trying to locate part no###-##-####which is an ignition switch licon
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I cannot find the numbers you have provided. Does the switch at the link below look similar? Can you post a picture of yours?

CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No Ihave tried e spares and they do not have the part,the cooker in question was a very limited edition produced for the millenium and was only available until 2000 1have tried all of the suppliers on line to no avail including the company that took over New World but they say that they do not stock parts for appliances made before the take over.I cannot post a picture because unfortunately the cooker has to be dismantled to access it.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

I understand, thank you. You may have luck on eBay or with a used appliance dealer in your area.