Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Jenn Air cooktop question: Is it possible to use a model

Customer Question

Jenn Air cooktop question: Is it possible to use a model A100 (aka CAE10), vintage late 80's, two conventional coil unit (note that it has three male electric prongs plus a round alignment peg on the plug-in end) in a model 2375/2390 (vintage 1973) countertop unit that has four female slots plus the round hole for the peg. Everything seems to fit-up OK but I don't know if I should turn the current on! Please let me know. Thank you, ***** ***** Oregon
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

John it should work, but you may not have a burner function. Give it a try and see if both work.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks