Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My Jenn Air JJW983000P is not working at all. No lights on

Customer Question

My Jenn Air JJW983000P is not working at all. No lights on the front. We lost power earlier today but it is back on. The main breaker to the oven is on. Ideas? Is there a circuit breaker inside the oven?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

There is not a circuit breaker inside the oven or a reset whatsoever that will cut power to the oven. If you're certain that there is power getting to the oven. The part is incredibly expensive at about $500 and the part number is ***** if you needed to replace it. I would try to flip the breaker off for 5 minutes if you haven't tried that already to see if the board will reset---but if not then the board will need to be replaced.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.