Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

My GE profile gas stove is acting up. I spilled some water

Customer Question

My GE profile gas stove is acting up. I spilled some water the surface and now the spark keeps activating on the front two burners even when I've lit it several times. Help!
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Joel thank you for your interest in our service. If you have been waiting a while

I apologize we try to help as many customers as possible in a timely manner. I am now

available to help you with your question.

unplug the stove and leave it unplugged for an hour or so let it dry out and it will be fine most likely. If not let me know and we will go from there.

PLEASE take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is that
you take this time to rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page
or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find
but it's there). Rating me will not in any affect the amount you agreed to pay for the question. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.
TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks.

Hi this is Joel,
I was just wondering if you had any other questions for me, if not could you please go ahead

and help me out by giving me a rating, its real easy you simply click on the far right star

where it says Rating on your screen. Thanks Again! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!