Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Samsung over the range RV micro wave that needs a

Customer Question

I have a Samsung over the range RV micro wave that needs a new power board. How can you helop me?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

The number you have listed is a serial number. Can I get the part number to better assist you? Also what are you calling the power board? The noise filter board with the fuses built into it? Or the display board?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
model # ***** 103288 and the Serial # ***** ***** If you are a technician it is time to produce and answer as you already charge my account and I've recieved nothing!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All i get is your offer of charging me I want to know what you have as information of the question.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Have a nice day, I'm going to opt out as I don't care for the way you are speaking to me.

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Samsung control boards are available below but I will need the exact model number to get you the correct one. The numbers you provided are not correct.

CLICK HERE