Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My Fisher Paykel GWL15 had a problem with not going into the

Customer Question

My Fisher Paykel GWL15 had a problem with not going into the spin cycle. I called an technician. He was an old timer and tried to tell me I had not put the agitator on right. It won't go on the way he told me he found the washing machine. So I doubt it was the way he said. Now the washing has a different problem. It fills up with a small amount of water then drains and starts over filling with water. It appears to not go into agitate mode.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

So it sounds like something is either wrong with your diverter valve or you have a bad control board. Just let the washer keep running. After 30 minutes or so of continuing to have an issue, the washer should stop and start beeping. WHILE IT'S BEEPING, look at the 8 progress lights and which ones are illuminated. Example from LEFT to RIGHT (1st, 5th, 8th). If the washer never stops and starts beeping, you need to replace the main control board.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I wrote a reply that is not posted. This answer could be found for free online. I had already tried this. I would like to cancel and receive a regund
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Refund