Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Seems like I have a small door leak - now I have power but

Customer Question

seems like I have a small door leak - now I have power but no lights on the control panel buttons don't do anything - stopped mid cycle didn't drain
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The power issue is likely at the incoming wiring box in the lower right corner under the machine. Can you remove that cover and inspect those connections?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They are tight and I have power there. I bought a tester that shows when the circuit breaker is on it shows power and when I turn the breaker off then no power. The unit is 2 months old and was professionally installed,
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

If you have verified power to the unit and it is dead, the control is likely faulty. I would recommend calling for warranty service at 1-800-GECARES. If you prefer, I am happy to help you with replacement at your own cost.