Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

My brand new Kenmore oven is heating extremely slowly on

Customer Question

My brand new Kenmore oven is heating extremely slowly on for one hour up to 189
Submitted: 1 year ago via ApplianceRepair.Net.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

some models use the broiler element to preheat allowing the oven to get preheat fast along with the bake element, check the broil element to see if it works properly if not replace it, if the broiler elements works ok then examine the bake element for damage or burn marks. If both elements look like they are in good shape then it boils down to a wiring issue or a bad control board, for me to be of more help beyond what I have told you I will need the model number of the stove to be more specific.

In the meantime:

PLEASE take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is that
you take this time to rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page
or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find
but it's there). Rating me will not in any way cost you anymore than you have already paid.
This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.
TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks.

Hi this is Joel,
I was just wondering if you had any other questions for me, if not could you please go ahead

and help me out by giving me a rating, its real easy you simply click on the far right star

where it says Rating on your screen. Thanks Again!

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this
issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. Thank You so much for your understanding and

support!. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!