Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Cooling fan error f8e0 Just cleaned oven Model kdrs463

Customer Question

Cooling fan error f8e0
Just cleaned oven
Model kdrs463
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! That error is indeed a fan speed error. Specifically, the low speed is too low. The blower will likely need to be replaced. However, it would be prudent to access the controls to verify all connections are secure and there is nothing impeding movement of the blower. Also, turning the breaker off for at least 15 minutes will reset and electronic issues. If the error returns, replacing the blower would be the next step. The blower is available below.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you tell me the part number
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Sure! I sent you the link above but it is part number W10245511.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks have a nice thanksgiving
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

You as well, thank you very much!