John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I need technical assistance to diagnose a commercial washer

Customer Question

I need technical assistance to diagnose a commercial washer that is not draining properly
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.

What exactly is the problem you are having?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Chas,Thanks for getting back to me. The problem I was having was the washer wasn't draining all the way.It would drain for a few seconds and then stop.Today I decided to pull it out and check to see if there was something in the pump. I found that the drain hose was kinked. Once I fixed the hose, the washer worked perfectly. The washer is in a small apartment building and has been working fine for about 8 years, so my first thought when it would start to drain and then stop, was there was a mechanical or electronic problem. I suspect that one of the tenants dropped something behind the machine and moved it to retrieve whatever they dropped and when they pushed the machine back they kinked the hose. Live and learn. Don't suppose I can get a refund on the fee, but it would be nice to get a credit for future use.
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Yes you can get a refund, just contact customer service and they well take care of it..

Have a great day

Chas

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks.
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

your welcome