Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech
13353276

The water level during the wash cycle Whirpool WET4027EW is

Customer Question

The water level during the wash cycle for my Whirpool WET4027EW is way too low. Is there a way for me to adjust the factory settings and increase the water amount?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.

I know you don't want to hear this, but it is impossible to change it, Whirlpool in their infinite wisdom and the tree huggers in the world decided that low water levels are better for you and the environment. They then made the water level sensing unit into a small computer that has no programming allowed.

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Wow. Thanks.
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

You are welcome..

Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Just want to see if you have any further questions on the problem you are having.. Also to ask you to rate my service to on this matter, as this is how the experts are graded for helping customers.