John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I requested assistance this morning (and entered payment

Customer Question

I requested assistance this morning (and entered payment information) with resetting a Maytag Gemini Double oven and range ( Model MER6755AAB). I replaced the lower heating element and when I turned on the power, nothing worked. I get the code H3 133. The troubleshooting guide in the manual says to enter 550 on the digit pad but this unit does not have a digit pad. How do I reset the unit?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.

Have you checked to make sure that 220 volts is going to the range, this sounds like you lost one leg of power to it?