Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have Electrolux EIDW6105GS dishwasher about 5-7 years old.

Customer Question

I have Electrolux EIDW6105GS dishwasher about 5-7 years old. For the last few weeks it has been working intermittently. Power is fine but the control buttons on the top either go completely off or at times they are ON but when I start nothing happens. They are supposed to flash and then turn On the cycle. Nothing. Tried tripping the power but didn't help.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a significant delay in responses. Please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

When this happens most times it is a bad user interface board on that model. Based on your issue I would replace this part to correct the problem.

CLICK HERE

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hey guys,
I don't understand the answer to my question. There is a lot of boiler plate text and a one line answer ' When this happens most times it is a bad user interface board on that model. Based on your issue I would replace this part to correct the problem.'
This DOESN'T HELP me. I already know such general answers just googling. If this is all you got, please refund my money. Thanks.

OK can you disassemble the door to get at the control?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry. I don't think I can talk to anyone right now. Please refund my money. And, please do confirm you have done so.

I am a tech you have to take that up with billing.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You must be kidding me. Your ad repeatedly talks about 100% satisfaction guarantee.
at least tell me how I can reach billing.