Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Factory Trained CFC Technician
13570846

Whirlpool double oven accubake model # rbd245pdq8. no

Customer Question

whirlpool double oven accubake model # ***** no diplay, buttons beep when pressed, but non op. when power reset, still no display, but oven will come on for about 30 sec then reverts back to non op. I have seen the posts saying control panel, but control panel on parts sites only show panel, and not PC board on back with it. so unsure what bad.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Medic replied 1 year ago.

Hi, very common issues on these older double ovens. You need part number(###) ###-####which is no longer available. You will need to send it in and have it rebuilt or buy a new oven. Corecentrics is the place to send it to. If you're handy, you can remove it and mail it. it cost roughly $150. They have about a two week turn around time. if you're not handy, a technician will charge $150 to remove and reinstall the board. Very common issue.

We work on the honor system here @ Just Answers. We're not credited for our work until you rate our answer positively. Once you do so the question does not close. You can log back into your account and continue to work on this question at no additional charge. Rating our answers positively will credit me for my time working with you.

Thank you