Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a coin operated Whirlpool washer I am ready to take a

Customer Question

I have a coin operated Whirlpool washer I am ready to take a bat to! Model # ***** I have replaced the actuator and the board. I calibrated this board. Machine will not start. I have put the machine in diagnostic mode and it fills, washes drains,
spins and unlocks. For the life of me I cannot seem to be able to read the codes. When I put the coins in the lever hits the microswitch. I then press start. Nothing. Please help.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The service manual is available below. You should be able to retrieve any stored error codes following the instructions contained in the manual. Let me know what you find.

CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have done the diagnostic tests but am not sure how to read error codes. Manual diagnostics leaves all lights blinking. I saw so many blinks I had stars in my eyes! Can you explain how to read the codes. Also is it there a way to test to see if the coin encoder is telling toe control board to turn on? I might need a phone assist on this one
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there anyone going to help?