Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Model PRD48JDSGU after power outage oven will not come back

Customer Question

Model PRD48JDSGU after power outage oven will not come back on after flipping breaker. It does briefly have a digital display and the fan comes on but this only lasts a few seconds and then nothing. How do I reset the oven and gas stovetop?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Turn the breaker off for at least 4 hours to reset the electronics. If after being off for that long and it still does not come back on, the oven control will likely need to be replaced. Let me know what happens after it has been power cycled for 4 hours.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Fixed. Thank you
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Excellent, thank you!

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!