John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My model KEMS377DWH4 started chattering and making an

Customer Question

My model KEMS377DWH4 started chattering and making an electrical smell. It appeared to be coming from the turntable motor area. I removed the appliance and took it apart Never finding the turntable motor. It appeared to have a chase for a belt between the micro and oven. I assembled the unit without the rear sheet metal and turned the power on First a PF symbol appeared and then changed to a F2 error code with alternating E0 & E1 codes My literature recommended checking the connections on the keypad which I have done to no avail. Seems to be going backward now. Help
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

That is a keypad code, the touchpad may be bad on the unit or the main control board could be bad. Did you take anything apart on the board or touchpad when taking it apart?