John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My superba side by side refrigerator isn't running. The air

Customer Question

my superba side by side refrigerator isn't running. The air fans come on but the compressor isn't running. I found some black thing with a quick disconnect that doesn't have any ohms when I hook my meter up to it. I was trying to find the thermister but I don't believe this is it.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a significant delay in responses. Please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

IS the fan next to the compressor running?