Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Maytag dishwasher 300. After washing comple and dishes

Customer Question

Maytag dishwasher 300. After washing comple and dishes removed, how do you stop the light in on front to shut off. Bill moskowitz
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a significant delay in responses. Please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

If it is stuck on try to shut the power off for a minute and turn it back on and see if it clears the issue, if not let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is still flashing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I double checked to see if i flipped the right switch. I did it and flashing stopped, but started again when i turned the current back on.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK, so what’s next?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please let me know what is happening re: dishwasher lights.
Bill Moskowitz
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Use my personal email so that I can do other things while waiting for your answer, but i am going away for the holiday so please reply as soon as possible..Bill Moskowitz email:***@******.***

Which light is flashing on the unit exactly and does the unit work?