Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

Bryan. I'm doing the diagnostic test I get 5 flashes the 1

Customer Question

Hi Bryan. I'm doing the diagnostic test I get 5 flashes the 1 on the wash light. Model wfw9150ww01. Any ides?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Joel thank you for your interest in our service. If you have been waiting a while

I apologize we try to help as many customers as possible in a timely manner. I am now

available to help you with your question

For non display models, the WASH LED will flash and the error code number is ***** by the number of times the LED flashes. The first set of flashes represents the “F” and the second set of flashes represents the “E”. There is a pause of 2 seconds between the flashes for “F” and “E”. The error code sequence will repeat after a pause of 5 seconds.

can you please give me the F and E code thanks.

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this
issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. Thank You so much for your understanding and

support!.

Hi this is Joel,
I was just wondering if you had any other questions for me, if not could you please go ahead

and help me out by giving me a rating, its real easy you simply click on the far right star

where it says Rating on your screen. Thanks Again! Have a Happy Thanksgiving