MRANSWER
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 YRS EXP. FACTORY TRAINED AND AUTHORIZED ON ALL MAJOR BRANDS
13971964

I have a Frigidaire (Gallery) Model LGUB2642LF33. Water is

Customer Question

I have a Frigidaire (Gallery) Model LGUB2642LF33. Water is accumulating under the veg tray and freezing. Is it possible the defrost drain line has stopped up and how do I solve this issue. It has the freezer drawer on bottom and double doors on top. Your assistance will be greatly appreciated,
Bob
Category: Appliance
Expert:  MRANSWER replied 1 year ago.

The defrost drain for the ice room evaporator is probably all frozen up. If you look at the rear wall see if you see signs of water running down from the area below the ice room. IF you do then the easiest thing to do is remove the ice bucket and blow warm air into the compartment for a while to thaw out then blockage and warm up the plastic piece that extends below the ice room as well. The only way you will know that it is clear though is to remove the entire ice room housing so you can pour some water into that area and see if it drains out.