Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I can not get the lid unlocked on my washer.

Customer Question

Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The lid lock assembly is probably faulty, provided the water has drained out of the machine. The model you provided is for a dryer.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry about that as I have both washer and dryer. Ihave model #NGD4655EWO andmodel#NTW4605EWO. Thank you.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Thank you! If there are no lights flashing (error code), the lid lock is likely mechanically broken and unable to unlock. I suspect the lid lo9ck assembly will need to be replaced, it has a very high failure rate.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Kelly these appliances are brand new. I bought them in sept. Will any of this be covered by warrenty? I think I will talk to the store where I bought them and get back to you.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Oh, yes, of course! They have a one year full warranty, parts and labor!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank You Kelly I will get back to you if I have a problem with the store!
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

You can contact service without even talking to the store. They will just need a purchase date.

(866)(###) ###-####/a>
Mon–Fri: 8 a.m.–8 p.m. (ET)

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!