Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Our maytag gemini range worked last night and this morning

Customer Question

our maytag gemini range worked last night and this morning it is dead. the clock doesn't light up, the burners won't ignite. I have checked the power supply and there are no issues with that. is the main circuit board bad?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

If you're certain you have a good power supply to the oven, then yes the display clock has just failed since that is the only thing that can cause all of your issues. The part number for the control board you need is W10166969 and below is a link to the part.

CLICK HERE for control board

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.