Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Factory Trained CFC Technician
13570846

I have a Kenmore Elite Dishwasher, and, I t the lock area. A

Customer Question

I have a Kenmore Elite Dishwasher, and, I hit the lock area. A red light came on, but, the dishwasher did not lock. However, I can't get the red light to go off. The dishwasher will not operate with the red light on. Please HELP!
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Medic replied 1 year ago.

Hi, the red light indicates the lock is on. Hold the "Heated Dry" button down for 3-5 seconds to turn the light and lock off.

We work on the honor system here @ Just Answers. We're not credited for our work until you rate our answer positively. Once you do so the question does not close. You can log back into your account and continue to work on this question at no additional charge. Rating our answers positively will credit me for my time working with you.

Thank you