Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Factory Trained CFC Technician
13570846

Have an lg double wall oven. Replaced the thermostat and pcb

Customer Question

Have an lg double wall oven. Replaced the thermostat and pcb board. Still times out and convection baking element won't heat. Code f9. Help :(
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Medic replied 1 year ago.

Hi, have you checked the safety thermostat for continuity? Either the safety thermostat is bad or the relay board is toast. These have a PCB board and a relay board. Not sure which you replaced.

We work on the honor system here @ Just Answers. We're not credited for our work until you rate our answer positively. Once you do so the question does not close. You can log back into your account and continue to work on this question at no additional charge. Rating our answers positively will credit me for my time working with you.

Thank you