Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Factory Trained CFC Technician
13570846

My front load washer 2010, Bosch 300 vision seriesis making

Customer Question

my front load washer 2010, Bosch 300 vision seriesis making a terrible noise towards the end of the cycle. Im now running the sanitiuze cycle to see if it will do it with the machine empty.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Medic replied 1 year ago.

Hi, make sure both the hot and cold water is turned on. This can happen if the water valve is failing or if one of the water valved is turned off.

We work on the honor system here @ Just Answers. We're not credited for our work until you rate our answer positively. Once you do so the question does not close. You can log back into your account and continue to work on this question at no additional charge. Rating our answers positively will credit me for my time working with you.

Thank you