Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Factory Trained CFC Technician
13570846

I have a maytag stackable (LSG1000). It runs through its

Customer Question

I have a maytag stackable (LSG1000). It runs through its cycle and powers off but the drum keeps turning. I have to unplug it to make it stop. I just tried it and its working again. This model has a touch screen. And when I hit stop it stops whereas before it kept running.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Medic replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I've seen this a few times over the years on these older stack units. These were some of the best stack units made. They have lasted a long time compared to some..

You have a faulty control unfortunately. You will need to replace the part in the link below to fix this issue.

Maytag Washer Parts

We work on the honor system here @ Just Answers. We're not credited for our work until you rate our answer positively. Once you do so the question does not close. You can log back into your account and continue to work on this question at no additional charge. Rating our answers positively will credit me for my time working with you.

Thank you