Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

Have a Frigidaire drop in range MOD:FFED3025PSC OVEN NOT

Customer Question

have a Frigidaire drop in range MOD:FFED3025PSC OVEN NOT HEATING UPER OR LOWER ELEMENTS. elements test good at 20.5 Homs resentence , thermo cutoff test good, still no output to heating elements
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Joel thank you for your interest in our service. If you have been waiting a while

I apologize we try to help as many customers as possible in a timely manner. I am now

available to help you with your question.

check the oven temp sensor , its located in the oven at the back of the oven wall you will see a probe protruding out, take the screws out pull it out slowly unplug it and check the ohms it should be roughly 1100 ohms at room temperature if its not that is the problem. If it's good then you will need to check if the board is getting power through the door switch if it is replace the board, if it's not replace the switch. here is the wiring diagram for this model, I hope this helps you find the problem..

Wiring Diagram

****NOtice****

****You would be suprised at the people that get help and do not bother*******

PLEASE take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is that

you take this time to rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page

or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find

but it's there). Rating me will not in any way cost you anymore than you have already paid.

We techs only get a SMALL PORTION of whatever you have chosen to pay after a good star

rating is chosen. This is the only way I am credited through the site for my time. This will

also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions. TIPS are not

expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks.

also here is a diagram of the parts at sears with the all the parts listed you may need.