Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

I have a Frigidare Gallery series dish washer and a couple

Customer Question

I have a Frigidare Gallery series dish washer and a couple of nights ago I heard sound coming from he washer, It sounded like it was running however we rarely use the dishwasher. We have ran the dishwsher through a couple of cycles already and the pump keeps running and a trikle of water is coming from the lower spray jets, what is wrong with this washer?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Joel thank you for your interest in our service. If you have been waiting a while

I apologize we try to help as many customers as possible in a timely manner. I am now

available to help you with your question.

Usually this problem is caused by debris clogging up the pump area and the unit just need to be cleaned out., you can do that first and see if it helps, here is a video to show you how VIDEO however if that does not remedy the problem then there are several other things that could cause this, for instance a bad circulation pump, but most commonly cleaning the dishwasher filter and pump assembly will fix the issue.

****NOtice****

****You would be suprised at the people that get help and do not bother*******

PLEASE take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is that

you take this time to rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page

or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find

but it's there). Rating me will not in any way cost you anymore than you have already paid.

We techs only get a SMALL PORTION of whatever you have chosen to pay after a good star

rating is chosen. This is the only way I am credited through the site for my time. This will

also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions. TIPS are not

expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks.

Hi this is Joel,

I was just wondering if you had any other questions for me, if not could you please go ahead and help me out by giving me a rating, its real easy you simply click on the far right star where it says Rating on your screen. Thanks Again!

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this
issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. Thank You so much for your understanding and

support!.