Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a kitchen aid mod kud102irbl1 only the cancel button

Customer Question

i have a kitchen aid mod kud102irbl1 only the cancel button works for about two min. drain cycle , no other buttons work or light up.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

If one button works but none of the others do, your touch control panel has just failed and would need to be ordered and replaced to resolve the issue. Below is a link to the touch control panel you'll need to order and replace for your model.

CLICK HERE for touchpad

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.