Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Frigidaire dishwasher...wont start. No lights to panel. I

Customer Question

Frigidaire dishwasher...wont start. No lights to panel. I flipped the breaker. PF light comes on. Goes back off when I push start button.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Do you have a model number so I can better assist you? It should be located on a sticker around the front frame of the tub and can be seen if you open the door.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
fgid2466qf2a
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

OK well if PF is the only thing showing, then your control board has failed. Below is a link to the control board inside the door that you'd need to order and replace for your model I'm sorry to say.

CLICK HERE for control board

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I bought unit new about 6 months ago
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Ah, well that is great because it will be under warranty still so you can call warranty out and they will replace the faulty part, but unfortunately it has failed even in the short time you've had it.