Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Do you also work on samsungs? samsung wf218anbxaa washer le

Customer Question

do you also work on samsungs?
samsung wf218anbxaa washer le error code at 27 mins 2 pevious techs have replaced the fill valve i replaced the Washer water level pressure switch dc96-01703b i did nottice that the box was cloged above the softner have plans to chang part number 34001284
wondeing if im on the right tack
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! That error code means there is trouble with the pressure switch circuit. If the switch has been replaced, I suspect the tube may be plugged. If you remove that hose from the pressure switch and blow through it (the hose), does air easily pass?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is always at 27 mins so i would assume if there was clog it would do it at diffrent times i did notice during the count down it stayed at*****longer than 27 mins and that the water didnt seem to be coming in as strong also the housing where the water comes in is prenty gunky but espicially abover where the softner part looks extreming cloged which is why i thought maybe changing the housing would be effective
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

If it is slow to fill it can cause that error code so cleaning the softener tray would be prudent.