Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a whirlpool du1010xtxq2 with a 6-2 error after

Customer Question

I have a whirlpool du1010xtxq2 with a 6-2 error after putting it into service mode the orginal complaint was that it would stat then afte a little bit it would cancel itself i have changed the fill valve and chceked the float switch i check fo obstuction all the way to the coil line set
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

So you're on the right track with pulling up the error code and the error does means that the dishwasher isn't filling properly---however this is rarely the case. This model is known for the control board actually failing and causing this issue because it will fill, drain, fill drain when it should just be filling. Either way at this point with the valve replaced and if you're sure the dishwasher is getting good water pressure from your house, you'll need to replace the control board inside your door.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
do you also work on samsungs
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

I do not unfortunately.