Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Ge washer model GTWN4250D1WS water level on spin cycle is

Customer Question

ge washer model GTWN4250D1WS water level on spin cycle is low is this normal
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

These new washers use significantly less water than the older versions so most likely the water level is correct.. The water level should completely saturate the clothing but it will not fill up to the top or even half way full. If you think that it's still too low then below is a link to the pressure switch inside the control panel that controls the wwater level and it would need to be replaced..

CLICK HERE for pressure switch

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.