Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Refrigerator WRF560SEYM cooling off message and it stop

Customer Question

refrigerator WRF560SEYM cooling off message and it stop cooling
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Good evening. To turn cooling back on, press and hold both the FAST COOL and MOISTURE CONTROL buttons at the same time for 3 seconds. When cooling is on, "Cooling Off" will disappear and the previously selected settings will appear on the display screen.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I should have said that I tried that and didn't work. I have also unplugged for 5 min and still have the " cooling off" message
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

If that didn't work then your display board has just failed and there isn't anything you can do but replace the display board to get the unit working again.