Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a Kenmore ultras wash d/w with a bunrned ut terminal

Customer Question

I have a Kenmore ultras wash d/w with a bunrned ut terminal onthe control panel
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

The terminals on the control board can burn due to the connection between the male and female terminals making poor contact. Over time it will overheat and the terminal will burn. You can try to sand the terminal down and replace the wire harness, but if that doesn't work you'll need to replace both the control board and the wiring harness for the dishwasher if you wanted to fix the issue.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.