Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My clock on my double ovens runs fast, thus, so does the

Customer Question

My clock on my double ovens runs fast, thus, so does the timer. How can I fix it?
Model: JTP75S P2SS
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

This is not something you can just reset or correct without replacing the display board itself. The display board uses the frequency of the electricity (60 hz) to keep time so as long as you live in the US and not some place like Europe, it should count down like normal. If for some reason it's counting down or keeping time unnaturally, the display board will need to be replaced so below is a link to the part you'd need to order and replace for your model number. The part unfortunately is about $370.

CLICK HERE for display board

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.