Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 years experience specializing in Whirlpool, KitchenAid and Kenmore
19941226

I want to know the actual installation measurements new

Customer Question

Hello, I want to know the actual installation measurements for my new KitchenAid Architect II Series downdraft, LP adapted, slide-in range to be installed in an island. The island without the countertop overhang measures an actual 72 inches by 49 1/2 inches. The range is to be installed in the middle of the long edge, that is, 72 inches.
What should my island cutout measurements be? (The thickness of the countertop is 1 3/4 inches.)
P.S. I cannot tell how to make the cut from the installation instructions which do not seem specific to my new KitchenAid Architect II series slide-in, dual fuel (LP adapted) range.
Thank you for your rapid response.
Margaret
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Tech Dave replied 1 year ago.

Hello, this is Dave. I have attached a link to the dimension guide for this model. It has all the numbers you will need of your oven. The Installation instructions have the cut out sizes on page six and you use the one on the left for slide in models. If followed this will allow easy install. As far as the floor to countertop dimension you will raise the legs to bring the top up flush with the counter. Let me know if you need any clarification.

Dimension guide link

Installation instructions link

Margaret, was this all you needed? Do you still need help?